Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone!!

Hope you all had a lovely day. We did, although totally over chocolate at the moment! Cooper had a ball finding all his eggs in the backyard, I was actually surprised at how easy he found them (although we did help him a little). Our first Easter Egg Hunt was a success!


I took some photos of him the other day aswell in his bunny ears catching bubbles! Do you think I could get a photo of my 2 boys together???? Not likely! I mainly get action shots these days of Coop because he can't sit still long enough to pose for me! I did get some extra cute ones of Kobi on his own too!



And this one of Kobi I took out in the backyard today. Snapped just at the right time as he isn't a fan of being on his belly therefore about 30 seconds later his head was in the sheet sobbing!



I think I have everything packed for Hamilton on Tuesday. We leave for Mackay in the morning! SO can't wait to get there and even more excited about the wedding on Saturday. I am hoping to get some really nice photos so will post them when I get home sometime next week.

Have a lovely week!

Stace xx

4 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Awwwww Stace your boys are just too cute!!!Such cutie pies :D Glad you had a lovely Easter!

Krissy xx

Kate said...

yay for the successful hunt stace!!! have a safe trip :)

Her Essential Hand said...

So glad the boys loved the Egg hunt!! Its just so cute to watch them!
Have oodles of fun at Hamilton!!
Love those recent LO's too!!
Felicity x

Manon Keir said...

awww those piccies are just too cute Stace, gorgeous!!!!