Friday, April 3, 2009

Layouts to share

Just some little layouts I have been doing in the past couple of weeks!
My two beautiful little boys having a moment back when Kobi was only a few weeks old. Just love the way they are looking at each other and I just snapped at the right time because I think Cooper jumped up about 3 seconds later!!



Cooper has got the sweetest little face but OMG can he be naughty!! The worst part is I don't think I have really seen anything yet! Nah, seriously he is a good boy most of the time I think he is just testing us out sometimes. I also think I might expect too much out of him too. I sometimes forget he has only just turned 2, he's still a baby. He has always seemed older than what he is, even from the day he was born.

I did have some more to share but for some reason it's not letting me upload. Oh well, this will have to do for today.

I have just also found out that my brother and his wife are having a little GIRL!!!!! Yay, so excited to get a little niece! Can't wait for August!

Just over a week now until we head off to Hamilton Island. Woo hoo, with this weather so hot at the moment, I can't wait.

Have a lovely weekend!

xx

4 comments:

Kate said...

hey stace

not long til your break away :) congrats to your brother about the little girl. how exciting. i love the papers you have used on your layouts. mick (my fiance) also expects too much from heidi sometimes too but its easy to do when it sounds like cooper is like heidi and they 'have been here before' theyre too cluey about everything in this world not to have been here before :)

Her Essential Hand said...

gorgeous, gorgoeus LO's.. thanks for the inspiration again!!!
Not long till your holiday. Wahooo :)
And LOl about your son, with the cheeky face and naughty!! :)
Felicity x

Krissy Christie said...

Stunning work as always Stace!!Love your style :)

Have an awesome holiday and travel safe :)

Krissy xx

Mel said...

Oh Stace - loving your new scrapbooking!! And how adorable are Kobi and Coops! I can't wait to see them in 1 week and 2 sleeps!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you all, I'm having one of those days where I miss my besties sooo much! Anyway, I'll see you soon so it'll all be good!
Give those boys a big hug for me and see you soon! Love to you all! xo