Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Quick Share

Today has seemed a little crazy and busy trying to organise everything for Hamilton. So much to pack and think about, especially with Easter around the corner and also another wedding for us to attend tomorrow! Hopefully I will get back with some Easter photos before we go away on Monday.

Just wanted to share my Layout for Liz's Sketchbook. Just loved doing this one and just love this pic of me and my babes!


This is the first time I have used a transperancy as my background. ALso loving the little owls at the moment too!


This layout of Kobi I did off a pencillines sketch. I just love that site and all the inspiration that comes with it! My baby boy at 3 months old he is now getting closer to 5 months!!!!! WHat the, why does time have to fly??

Okay, that is all for now, I really should be making Jodie and Dave a wedding card but really not in the mood tonight, feel like sleep!! I will have it done by Monday though (in my spare time) LOL!!!!!

xxxx

2 comments:

Kate said...

i love your bright fun layouts stace! i like those little owls too they are gorgeous :) cant believe kobi is 5 months!! far out. enjoy your easter and have a safe trip!! xo

Liz Weber said...

Happy Easter Stace, Tim, Cooper and Kobi.

Loving your gorgeous layouts Stace - so vibrant, colourful, fun and happy.

Thanks for an awesome layout for the sketch blog!