Monday, November 30, 2009

My little birthday Dragon!

Is this not the cutest little dragon ever?? Unfortunately it was way too hot for him to wear all day and it was a little too big and annoying for him too, but I did get some gorgeous piccie's of my big 1 year old boy:)



Kobi's Dino/Dragon party was a hoot and all the kiddies had so much fun (as well as the adults). Loads of sugar was eaten and the cake was a too cute green dinosaur!
Just a layout of my 2 boys playing together on their beep beep car! I am really loving using red at the moment (surprise, surprise)...... just getting used to it in time for some Christmas layouts. I took the cutest little pics of the boys the other day all dressed up in some Chrissy outfits, will share another day. Just getting in a little early and hopefully this week we can get the Chrissy tree up without someone (or someone's) trying to pull it back down...lol!!!
Have a great week and thanks for the lovely comments.
xx

4 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Awwww Kobi is such a cute dragon!!Hope he had a fab birthday!

Love that LO!Stunning as always :)

Krissy xx

Kate said...

aw happy birthday kobi man!!! what a lovely day by the looks of it stace xox

Mel said...

Cute Kobi in his little outfit. Love the pics of the boys playing on the car - Coops looks like such a good big brother. 25 sleeps to go - see you soon!!
xoxo

Shell said...

OMG Kobi is sooo cute. I could just eat him up.
Beautiful LO Stace and they are just the cutest pics of your lil guys together.
Thanks for the blog love too. Yes I have recovered from my emotional episode when Jedd turned 1. Thanks for asking. LOL.xx