Monday, November 29, 2010

Still time to come over and play.......

The Color Room palette #34.....sorry, so totally slack with posting this, but you still have until Friday to have a go at this super cool combo:):)  My baby and his cake from last weekend.  These colours were just perfect for these pics:)

"Time 2 Party"



The balloons and banners I made with felt and scrap bits of paper:)  Really easy and adds heaps of texture to your layout.


I also used some Sass Felties (I just love these)  I hope they bring out new ones soon:):) 


That's it for now, sorry it's short and sweet but off to beddo now, I'm knackered.  Have a fantastic week.
xo

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

oo i love this!! the colors are so bright and perfect for a happy birthday layout!!

Grethe said...

Lovely layout!!!

Kate said...

happy birthday kobi and i love the colours stace!!

kathie said...

This is such a fantastic use of the color palette Stacey! Those little felt balloons are gorgeous and I love how you dressed them up!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hi stacey! Thanks so very very much for your lovely comment on my blog! It means a lot to me coming from you as I think you are exceptionaly talented! Many thanks again, Nadia.