Saturday, December 4, 2010

The color room + Xmas shoot

The Color Room #35.......I nearly didn't do this one once again but that is the amazing thing about these palettes, they really get you out of your comfort zone.  I think my main struggle with them all is that I always like to use alot of different colours (not just 4).......anyway I do love the way this one turned out.  I was actually going to take photos of it as I went to show the process but I just couldn't picture it in the end and opted not to.....I wish I had!  Oh well, hopefully do another step by step soon:)

"Sand"


Loads of Chip Chop Shop in here (Boat, button and Chippie beach hut negative)  aswell as a MLBOW bee....cute:)  I also used up the Sass Submarine feltie I have had for ages!!


I also used KI Memories transperency which I think I have had for about 3 or so years......


Now, some of my fave Chrissy shots from the little shoot I did the other day of the boys.  Now, I just don't know what it is about this beautiful boy but he just takes the most perfect photos......he has got this pose down pat and we are now trying to teach his brother to be photogenic too...lol!!!! Oh yeah, Cooper still thinks he's a reindeer not an Elf!!



My sweet little pixie faced Elf.....


And just a few of the 2 of them together:)




Not much happening here this weekend, it's rainy again!  The boys cubby house is finished and poppy has even decorated it for them in Christmas decorations.....they just love it!!  I will post some pics of it soon, it's pretty cool, I wish I had one when I was a kid!!  I am hoping to get some scrapping done this afternoon, I am hoping the mojo is coming back, I just can't get motivated....aargggh!!

Have a fantastic rest of the weekend.
xo

13 comments:

Cathy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Stacey. LOVE LOVE LOVE your creations!!! :)

Jules said...

gorgeous stace... i so won't have time for this one, but i love what you've done with it! i don't think there is any palette you can't manage beautifully! :) x

Jolanda said...

amazing work!!!!

Her Essential Hand said...

gorgeous gorgeous page and adorable handsome boys!! Cant wait to see the cubby house.
Hearing oyu about the rain :(.
hope you get motivated to scrap.
x

Nadia Cannizzo said...

stunning as usual! When you have a sec could you email me at samnadia@hotmail.com just to tell me quickly how you edit your photos as they look so bright and clear! Thanks!

Kate said...

the boys are just like you stace!! very cute!! love the page the reds are pretty cool!! xo

Lizzyc said...

i love this one too! it is amazing!! so many treasures to find on your layout! and i would love a step by step if you ever do that to show how your layouts evolve.. i always wonder which layer you do first!! always love popping in here, even on a wet dull day you have managed to brighten it up!! xx

Lizzyc said...

oh and your boys... male models i reckon... they are both very photogenic!!

Mel said...

Haha, love that Coops has his poses down pat! Maybe because he's been a 'model' since he was first born! Beautiful pics tho, I need some tips off you.

Hope that it starts to get sunny up there, I hate to brag - but it's been the most beautiful weather down here. What a change! :D

Mwah. xx

Heidi Kelley said...

Stacey, these are absolutely, amazingly gorgeous. I just don't know how you do it - I am in constant awe!

Leeann Pearce said...

Hey there Stacey.... i LOVE your page for the color room...i love all your embellies that you used too....total cuteness just like you and your boys too! Oh and what awesome pics you have this year of your little elves...I have not taken any yet...i better get the whip out...By the way ..thanks so much for mention my name in the SBM with your doodles xmas layout. I have not even had time to think more doodles up... i do have some in my head but they are not xmas ones... it would be good to set another challenge. bye for now mwahxxx

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

oh wow, cute photos and the colour room layout is stunning!!

Beke said...

hey Stacey,
i would love to know what kind of camera you use and what programe you use to edit photos? :)

awesome work, as usual