Friday, December 17, 2010

Scrappiness to share......

My first 2 layouts for the My Little Bit Of Whimsy DT are now up over on the blog....but I thought I would share them here aswell:)
Using Clouds, Cupcake pin, flower button and a mushroom button....

"Sweet Cheeks"


 Second one of my boys, a very happy, cute and fun layout to make with Whimsy cuties.......Birdie pin, Froggy pin and lady bug.

"Chilling Out"


 This is my layout for this weeks palette in The Color Room.  #37 very pretty, very feminine, very pastel (very different to the last 2 hey?)

"Giggly Bubble Fun"


The Color Room was sponsored this month by Purple Onion Stamps.  I have used the Butterflies out of the Brocante set on here, painted and stamped onto transperency then cut out and bent the wings up.

 

So what is everyone up to this weekend??  We have a busy one catching up with friends before Christmas.  I am sure there will be loads of swimming as it is sooo hot here atm.  I am hoping to get the last of the Christmas shopping done in the morning.....Cooper has asked Santa for a fishing rod so we have to go find a wee little one of them for him.....that shall be cute!  It's my birthday next week and our friends have just had a little baby and my bestie is coming over on boxing day with her family for 2 weeks.......so very busy here the next couple of weeks.  I am sure I will be back with more shares soon though.

Have a great weekend and thankyou so much for visiting me here, I really appreciate all of your beautiful comments......xo

7 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

um... WOW WOW WOW.. those pages are stunning, I have just passed up a good ol 5 mins drooling and admiring your creations.
That fence on the last page "bubble..." can I ask what that is, I think I need to get my hands one or two. lol
sounds like a lovely few weeks of socalising for you. Enjoy and Happy Christmas and all the best in 2011
x

Lizzyc said...

oh such scrumptious yumpious delights on your layouts..
it doesn't matter the color scheme you obviously can serve up such a masterpiece of scrapping excellence to delight!! well done.. i love each of these...

Kate said...

love how different all these pages are stace. enjoy your birthday hun! xo

Crystal Goulding said...

Wowsers!! Just Gorgeous pages Stacey!! I just love you paintwork and man, you can layer! Total opposite to my style and I'd love to learn one day!!

Crystal Goulding said...

Wowsers!! Just Gorgeous pages Stacey!! I just love you paintwork and man, you can layer! Total opposite to my style and I'd love to learn one day!!

Ilene said...

Beautiful pages! I really love your style, so fun and bright and plenty to look at :)

Unknown said...

So STUNNING and inspiring!!! Gorgeous work and those butterfly stamps are gorgeous!! I wish I had those...lol! Happy birthday and have a great christmas! xo