Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Scrap The Boys is back!!!

It's back....YAY!!!  For all you Mumma's out there of boys!!!  I am thankful to still be on the CT too:):)  So this months challenge is "Freeze a moment in time".  You have to use a time/date as your title and scrap about that specific moment.  For me the first thing that came to mind was my first born, the time he was born and the moment I believed in love at first sight:)

"7:43pm"


Of course some close ups....



I also just wanted to share this.  It was my very first layout I did of Cooper almost 4 years ago (he turns 4 next week).  Same picture but boy has my style evolved!!!!


So I hope you all get to pop over to Scrap the Boys , check out what the awesome CT have done and have a go yourself.  There are some fantastic sponsors and prizes this month and we all LOVE to scrap our boys!!!
Bye for now xo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG STUNNING !!! what a gorgeous layout !! Lost for words !! xx

Jules said...

this is so beautiful stace!! such a gorgeous colour and embellie combo - u r just amazing!... oh, and i love the belly shots too .. :)) x

Tania Martyns said...

OMG!
Fabulous page !

Chrissy said...

Beautifully done. I love that color yellow you used. I absolutely love all of the texture, dimension, and depth your pages have.

Isn't always fun to take a look back at pages from "the beginning"?

Jules said...

hi stace... thanks for the love! :) i just printed the pic A4 size onto inkjet transparency ... make sure you get the 'inkjet' one or the ink won't dry on it. I think it works best when you use a pic with a lot of white bg too. hugs .. x

Kate said...

i love both pages!!!

jaz lee said...

Stacey, the only word i can say is STUNNING!!! Love love love it!

jaz

Her Essential Hand said...

um um um.. seriously stunning page :)) so great to have STB back.
and o yes.. your style has changed. lol.. but I do love both those pages :))
Hope your keeping well that the humidity is not to bad for you there.
x

sarah martin said...

Stacey,
I've been following your blog for a while. I have never posted before but wanted to say WOW! This layout is stunning. All your layouts are amazing. I love your style.
Keep up the great work

Leanne J said...

wow.. that is amazing.. those colours..wow... and just WOW.. an OMG how much has your style changed..and i LOVE LOVE your style now. and i am so so glad that everything is goin well with the bump in your belly