Monday, September 17, 2012

Sharing some pretties:)

Happy Monday to you all!  Hope your weekend was a good one. Only one more week here of school and then Cooper is on holidays for two weeks.  He certainly needs the break.  I am so proud of how he doing at school though.  He is only in Prep (5 years old) and already he can read and write.  Blows me away what they need to know so soon, soon he will be better on this computer than me.........how things have changed since I went to school!
 
Anyways, I have some projects to share with you that I haven't shared here yet.  The first 2 have been popped up on the Prima blog a couple of weeks ago.  The first being the new release Firefly collection.  This was favourite layout I created for CHA, I am so happy they released this collection, the papers are soooo gorgeous and colourful.  My little Kobi calls me a Fairy every day.  It is the sweetest thing, HE is the sweetest little thing (most of the time).  He certainly has a very caring, affectionate, sweet side and will make his wife feel very loved one day:) 
 
"Fairy"
 
 


Some new Prima flowers..........oh the colours, yummo!!!
 
 



The new fairy resins from Ingvild.  They are so lovely, I also added a little colour Shimmerz to mine.
 
 



My next layout was for Mixed Media day on the P blog.  This time I used the Tea Thyme Collection.  I am still loving grey and mint and opted to add these colours into the collection instead of using the pinks.  I used lots of Resin in here again, I love how this turned out.
 
 
"Cherub"
 
 


Oh these zippers are so much fun!
 

 
Resin and layering:)
 



Speaking of Tea Thyme, here is my layout I created for CHA.  I used the new peacock feather mask here.  My little Mason as a newborn.............my gosh time flies and I can't help but get clucky with baby pictures.  I love the baby stage so so so much!!!  I guess it helps I have had brilliant newborns!
 
"Sweetness"
 


 



Lastly I have a new Shimmerz project to share:)  I used bits and pieces of Echo Park, Prima, PP, Crate Paper, Hambly, MME and the Shimmerz used to create this here.........
 
Vibez in Hot Fudge
Spritz in Truffle
Coloringz in Heidi Ho Blue
Shimmerz in Antique Lace
Enamelz in Gold Digger
 
 
"Wonder"
 



A couple of Closeups:
 

 


Here is the quick and easy background I shared on the Shimmerz blog if you missed it.  So simple, just blow with a straw in different directions to get the streaky effect. 
 
 



The resist paper was really fun and easy to use with Shimmerz too.  I just dabbed the middle section with some tissue, although most of this was covered anyway.
 



I then added Colouringz in Heidi Ho Blue and continued with the same process.
 
 



Now I start to add papers and embellisments.  Keeping it all centered to the layout so the effect of the Shimmerz can be side from either end:)
 
 


 
Okay, I think that is enough for today.  I am now up to date with my projects.  Exciting things happening here soon,  including a new announcement ;))
 
Take care and thankyou for taking the time to visit, your comments are very much appreciated!  
 
Hugs to you all xo

12 comments:

amanda73 said...

omg wow....you just blow me away with your talent......loving everything here......love that straw effect will have to give that a try

Kate said...

oh stace they are just sooooo dreamy :) this has definitely made my day :) big hugs to you my friend :) <3 mwah xo

Lizzyc said...

HI.. oh wow.. yet again I sit here and stare.. and just love what you have created.. so many layers, so much to look at and love.. well done.. you are so talented at placing everything and it all looks wonderful!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww....I think I am going to stop following your blog....I am going to have a permanent problem..not only with my "jaw dropping" thing but with my heart too!!! Be still my beating heart...pfff
xoxo

Thuria said...

I'm completely in love with your scrap! And I envy you being so talented! The "brown & blue" with the effect of the Glimmer Mists is so good!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Beautiful work!

Anita S said...

wow wow wow!!! just mind blowing-ly beautiful work!!!!
was wondering two things....
what white pen do you use??? mine always stop working... and where can i buy shimmerz from????
if you dont mind can you email me pretty please.... anita_stokes@hotmail.com
p.s. looking forward to your news..... :)

Ebony van der Starre said...

Hi Stacey! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog! Your work is truely amazing!

Paula said...

All these layouts are simply stunning! I love your use of colour, the layering, your textures, the techniques you use...it's all just gorgeous! :)

Solange Barreto said...

Adorei seu trabalho, lindo e delicado, belíssimo, Beijo.

Miranda Edney said...

Stacey you are so inspiring!!!! You really really motivate me to use color color color! thank you for your never ending talent!

Beckie said...

Oh yes, the colours in the first LO are amazing!! They are all so gorgeous, beautiful work.