Monday, December 24, 2012

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas............

It's Christmas Eve here downuder and I thought I would share with you a few Christmas things :)  I bought a Christmas wreath from Target last year and this year I added all the baubles and ribbons to it!  Gotta love Pinterest for inspiration!!!
 


Aussie Scrap Source:
I was asked to create some Christmas Decor and here is what I came up with.
I created this shabby Christmas wall decor using the Pink Paislee City Sidewalks collection.
 


I used 6 styrofoam balls and layered, folded, tore pieces of paper and added lace, ribbons and twine.
 


Next up I wanted to share my December Daily.  This is the first time I have done a DD, I really tried to keep it simple!  This is probably as simple as it gets for me!!!!  I still haven't added any photos to it but I have made sure photos have been taken daily.....this will be my new year job now that all other assignments etc are out the way :)
 
I used an American Crafts 8 x 8 binder and took out the inserts and created my own pages.  Here is my front cover.
 


I won't bore you with every detail but here are some of the pages and I am sure you will get the idea!!!
 








(Had to add a little pink in here for my birthday on the 21st)
 




And just leave you with a few photos of the boys helping put the tree up and our xmas photo shoot!  I am incredibly blessed to have these little people in my life, I feel the luckiest Mumma in the world :)
 












Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, I appreciate everyone of you dear followers and friends!!!
I must get off here, I must play Santa now! 
 
Love to you all, see you in the new year.......we are off for a relaxing time on Keppel Island after Christmas (I can tell you I need it)!!!!!!
 
Hugs xo

8 comments:

Evgenia Petzer said...

Merry Christmas, Stacey! gorgeous creations, thank you for inspiration!

SaraG said...

Merry Christmas!! Gorgeous projects as always!!!!

Irina Gerschuk said...

Merry Christmas))))
The projects are fantastic! And boys are just fabulous)))

zenevak said...

So beautiful! Love your photos of your boys as well. And Happy (belated) Birthday for the 21st!
Merry Christmas!

Eva said...

Merry Christmas!!!
Gorgeous project!!!
Your boys are cute.

Lizzyc said...

I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas Stacey, and my goodness your DD looks amazing, so many details for a 'simple' book!! and the photos are so sweet, what beautiful boys! and have a wonderful holiday too, and a belated Happy Birthday too!!

Vibeke said...

Thanks for all the inspiration!! I am looking forward to 2013:)

Kate said...

you could never bore me with your creations!! love each and every one, I think your album is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen to create. WOW. Gorgeous photos as usual, the boys are adorable!! much love Stace, have a great 2013 :) xx mwah