Thursday, October 31, 2013

Aussie Scrap Source Shares :)

Helloooo my lovely blog readers!!!  I have a few shares today that have popped up over on the Aussie Scrap Source blog over the past month or so!   Each week we were focusing on one trend at a time.
 
First up are some cards I made with the Studio Calico Atlantic collection.  Here I was focusing on Brads and Enamel dots. 
 
 






 
 
 


Second collection today is using the Glitz collection Finnley.  This time focusing on the Ephemera.
This little man was so very proud to earn his first ribbon on sports day!!
 
 
"Second Place"
 
 







Another project using the same collection.  I created a set of canvases.
Just love this alphabet card!!!! 
 
 
 












Lastly today I got to play with the gorgeous Dear Lizzy collection "Polka Dot Party"!!
This week the focus was on Wood Veneer.  I covered all my wood veneer with chunky gold glitter :)  I really enjoyed these wood pieces as they are larger than your usual wood veneer.  The colours of this collection are gorgeous, right on trend!!  Really adore this layout.
 
 
"Love & Fun"
 
 








 
 


 
Thankyou for stopping by for a looksee! Must get off here, a thousand things to do like normal!!!! Exciting things coming up :)
 
Hugs xoxo

7 comments:

zuziucha said...

Wow, Stacey, I love this peach and mint and golden layout! It is so cool! It gave me soooooo much color inspiration. THANK YOU!

Tanya Batrak said...

So many amazing projects, Stacey!! ♥

Romy said...

Oh, these projects are all absolutely gorgeous! That last lay-out is my favourite. I just love the touches of gold.

Rachael Funnell said...

All of these are SERIOUSLY INCREDIBLE... Love it all!

Lizzyc said...

wow these are stunning, a thousand things to see on these creations too.. amazing colors and layers... gorgeous creations!

Janene said...

Always love your work but that Dear Lizzy one..... Breathtaking!

Unknown said...

beautiful work as usual Stacey, thanks so much for sharing!