Thursday, December 4, 2014

Pretty Little Studio x 2

Hi guys :)
 
Today I have 2 Pretty Little Studio Creations to share with you.  The first one was featuring Phrase strips and I also decided to create something festive.  I used some of the new collection Holiday Cheer but I also added in some of the older Christmas collections too.
 
 
"Holiday Cheer" 
 
 
 



 
My personal favourite time of the year, I adore Christmas and these Phrase Strips were the perfect amount of journaling I needed for my page.  I applied them with foam tape to make them pop from the page.  I chopped off some of the ends like a flag to give them a little more interest. 
 
 











Plus the cutest little Christmas fawn from the Jingle Bells collection.
 
 











I added in a few Santa Claus Paper Ribbons.
I also layered in a 2 Crafty Chipboard Polaroid frame.
 
 
 






My next creation today is the Sketch Challenge for December.






 I built my layout out from the centre of the page, as seen in the sketch.  I just adored the cute die-cut so I choose the 4 x 6 journal card which featured a fawn (Almond Butter set).   I also cut out a speech bubble and added it with foam tape to the right side of the fawn,  I switched it from the original sketch as it didn’t quite fit on the other side. 
 
 
 





Ahhh, the Flair.....just the cutest Flairs ever at PLS :)
 
 















 I added lots of little tags and gold word flags.  I finished it off with a few Red Poppy Vintage Diecuts.






You can find all of these cute products and more here at Pretty Little Studio.  Save 15% off your order too until the end of December....how cool is that :) :)  Plus a brand new mini collection coming very soon.....it's sooo pretty!!
 
 

Thanks for stopping in today......until next time xx

2 comments:

Romy said...

Oh my, both lay-outs are so sweet and super super pretty! I just love that cute deer and the wonderful layers that you've added to both pages.

Lizzyc said...

Wow wow wow.. two sensational layouts full of wonderful details.. love them both..