Monday, September 7, 2015

Excited for #4

This one popped up on the Pretty Little Studio BLOG a few days ago :)
 
 
Today I am featuring doilies in my layout.  I have used the Cambridge ‘4’ doily and as you can see in my background I placed 3 along my page as my starting point.  They looked beautiful as is, but as you know me, I couldn’t help but fill my page with other beautiful Pretty Little Studio products.  I have also added the word art ‘I love you’ to my page.  I am not normally one to use the word art as I can’t seem to make it work but this one fitted in perfectly!!  Which I am glad because the font is just gorgeous.  I used my die-cutting machine for the love frame and to make the cute bow.    I also scattered around the stars from the Baby Sam Confetti Mix.   This is my first page documenting baby #4 and I think it’s super sweet!
 
 
 
"29 weeks"
 
 
 




The background......










PLS Products Used:
  • Holiday Cheer – Sparkly Lights
  • Gold Mine – Golden Arrow, Heart of Gold
  • Baby Claire – Baby Elizabeth, Baby Mia
  • You & Me – Cut Out Paper Always, Priceless, Sweetness, Word Art I Love You ‘4’, Doilies Cambridge ‘4’, True Love Gold Flags
  • Treasure Island: Clear Sea Gull Pacific
  • Baby Jack Collection: Confetti Baby Sam Mint Mix, Flair Baby Josh Buttons








 
Lots of pretty Prima's too :)
 






























Thankyou for stopping by today.
Have a great day xx

4 comments:

Romy said...

You look gorgeous and so does your lay-out :) It's so sweet and pretty. I love the deer!

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful layout! All the best with number 4!

Janene said...

Beautiful of course!!!! Love all the details!

chrilvian said...

wauwwww