Sunday, September 27, 2015

Layout + Tags

Happy Sunday!  Just stopping by really quick with a new creation and some tags.  I created this layout using some of the Wonder collection by Crate Paper :)  It's a really adorable collection and perfect for little boys too!
 
 
 
"Be Brave"
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
Just some detailed shots for you too............
 
 
 




















 
 
 
 
We had a maternity photoshoot a couple of weeks ago and I made up a couple of thankyou tags for my Photographer and Makeup Artist. 
 
 
 
 

 




I thought this little camera was perfect for my photographer :)
 
 
 











Have a wonderful afternoon!! 
Hugs xx

2 comments:

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Beautiful, your style is so light, amazing and full of details!

Romy said...

Gosh, they all look amazing! I love your style so much!